Thursday, July 23, 2009

Throwback Thursday!!!!

24 girls in 7 days by Alex Bradley.


There are a few things sadder than Jack Grammer's love life.


So when his friends take it upon themselves to get him a date to the prom by placing an intensely humiliating ad in the school paper, they think they are doing him a favor. Jack doesn't agree. But then the most amazing thing happens: Responses to the ad are overwhelming. So overwhelming, in fact, that Jack must narrow the list down. A lot. Not an easy task. Turns out, the girls at City High are quite the competitive bunch. From drive-by flashings to breaking and entering to cellphone stalkers, these potential prom dates will stop at nothing to snag the suddenly popular Jack. How will he ever chose just one?


I absolutely adored this novel! It's a completely realistic view into the opposite sex's mind of an average High School Senior guy. The way Brad

1 comment:

Library Lounge Lizard said...

Oh my gosh...so funny! I swear on all that is holy I had NO idea you guys did this meme! I was trying to think of something to do to recognize older books and "Throwback Thursday" came to mind. Great minds think alike!

You had it first so I will totally give you cred and link but I just thought that was so funny!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin