Also Me: You haven't posted in five days!
Me: But I had summer homework to finish and my best friend that I hadn't seen for a really long time moved back and....
Also Me: No. You have responsibilities. Interviews and reviews and columns to write, e-mails to respond to, books to read. This is inexcusable.
Also Me: *shaking head*
Soo...basically I've been fighting with myself. The problem is I left all of my summer homework to the last minute. *sigh* As always. I still have an essay, 15 or so math problems, and an entire novel to read in about two days. Boooo. But I will get everything done this week-for school and Taste Life Twice. So there will be posts!
In less depressing musings...
- The novel I have to read, Naked Economics, is actually pretty interesting and humorous, for an economic text. I like it better than Crime and Punishment.
- Anne Hathoway is always doing movies that used to be books...Ella Enchanted, Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, Alice in Wonderland.
- School shopping is just not fun.
- I rearranged my bookshelf and built something cool, which I will show you this week.
- I want to have a huge contest, but I'll probably do it for Christmas.
- I'm 22 books into my Read 50 Books in a Year Goal.
- I recently discovered Swaptree and OMG I love it!
- I am really tired.
- Time to go write an essay on the purpose of government....wish me luck! :D