Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNoWriMo!!! :O

I've decided to skip the apologies, because no one wants to read that.

My only excuse is that not blogging is as addictive as blogging. Or rather, other stuff is as addictive as blogging.

However, I'm back. No, really. Cross my fingers, hope to die, pinky promise, I'm blogging again.

When a YouTube video was the only reason I remembered NaNoWriMo, I knew something had gone horribly, horribly wrong.

I really did miss you guys, and I'm glad NaNoWriMo is giving me that window to dive in through.

I'll tell you all about my little dip into non-blogging life in tomorrow's Monday Musings.

<3 Tashi

P.S. Susan I miss e-mailing you. :( That definitely needs to start again.

2 comments:

yuan said...

lol well, I wish you luck in your NaNoWriMo!! =D

MissA said...

Yay you're back!
Best wishes in NaNoWriMo!
I'm going to be taking a break soon too, due to the annoying existence of geometry =/

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin