I'm usually an all or nothing sort of person, so once I didn't post one day, I didn't really want to post the next. I felt like I'd have to do all the posts.
But I have decided....to throw them to the wind. Throwback Thursday, gone. Freestyle Friday, next week. Saturday Review, kaput. Sunday Sum-Up, what's to sum up?
I'm starting fresh with Monday Musings.
Hereeeeee we go. (Once upon a time not long ago, when people wore pajamas and lived life slow. lol)
- The new Liar cover makes me happy. I feel like I had a small part in a little change.
- I'm going to miss my sister. :(
- A blog makeover is coming soon. :)
- Books will be waiting for me when I get home. :D
- Ellen Hopkins inspires me.
- All this time in Cali, I've been wondering where the cute boys were. Now I see. New York.
- If it's not NY pizza, it's not pizza.
- Subways: not as exciting as tourists think.
- Chinese food delivers out here, like in the movies. :D
- My sister is a scientist. Seriously.
- Slurpies are best at 2 a.m.
- Central Park is pretty.
- Washington Square is alive.
- The Met is amazing.
- Sauerkraut isn't so bad.
- I went to see Wicked.
- Wicked was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
- More amazing, Oprah was there. I was literally six feet from her walking out.
- Snuck into the Times Square Marriott. Rode to the top floor.
- Saw Jojo (Rev Run's son) in Dave and Buster's today. My sister and I were the only ones to recognize him. We didn't bother him.
- I <3>
- Must pack now. Angry sister. lol I'll miss her.